Past Verdicts and Settlements in Motorcycle and Bicycle Accident Injury Cases
The Shaked Law Firm has recovered hundreds of settlements and numerous verdicts, all of which are too numerous to list here. The following is a small sampling of The Shaked Law Firm’s settlements and verdicts in which money damages have been recovered for our clients. These results demonstrate the excellent representation provided by the Shaked Law Firm in a variety of case types.
Many defendants demand that settlements be kept confidential as a condition of settlement. The following demonstrate that settlements and verdicts come in all sizes depending on the facts relating to liability as well as the nature and severity of the damages suffered.
- $5,000,000.00 SETTLEMENT. The Shaked Law Firm’s reputation as aggressive lawyers willing to go the distance with any insurance company and corporation played an important role in the settlement of this hotely contested case.
- $2,600,000.00 VERDICT, Marcotte v. Kohler. A products liability case. A young child sustained injuries to his hand from riding riding lawnmower. The manufacturer failed to have a guard which was standard in the industry in the United States in Europe.
- $1,000,000.00 SETTLEMENT, (Miami-Dade County, Florida) A products liability against a United States Auto manufacturer.
- $965,000.00 SETTLEMENT. A seventy eight mother was tragically killed in this horrible and preventable accident.
- $750,000.00, SETTLEMENT. Man in his early 40s was rear-ended. After another law firm had the case and was not able to recover a single dollar for the injured victim. Mr. Shaked took on the case and was able to settle the case for complete policy limits of the at fault party and an additional $650,000.00 from the under-insured motorist insurance company. The individual injured in this case underwent back surgery.
- $610,000.00 SETTLEMENT. The Shaked Law Firm attorneys obtained insurance policy limits from each defendant in his collision case. Liability was hotely contested. Under the pressure of an upcoming trial, the insurance defense lawyers and the insurance company finally decided to pay the full policy limits.
- $500,000.00 SETTLEMENT. Full insurance policy limits were paid by the insurance compay.
- $375,000.00 SETTLEMENT. Our client was injured when she was hit by an 18-wheel truck.
- $225,000.00 SETTLEMENT, accident case
- $220,000.00 VERDICT, jury trial. Defendants offer pre-trial was $10,000.00.
- $175,000.00 SETTLEMENT, Settlement for back injury.
- $120,000.00 VERDICT, personal injury. Client sustained a herniated disk.
- $100,000.00 SETTLEMENT, Personal Injury. A pedestrian was struck by a motor vehicle. The insurance company paid its entire insurance limits in a timely manner.
- 100,000.00 SETTLEMENT. Bicycle Accident. Insurance policy limits were paid in a timely manner.
- $95,000.00 SETTLEMENT. Insurance company properly and timely paid this premises liability case.
- $61,508.00 VERDICT. Defendant offered $2,000.00 pre-trial. The Shaked Law Firm attorneys took the case through a six (6) day trial and obtained a verdict for every dollar asked for during trial. As a result of the games played by the insurance and its forcing the injured victim to go through a trial, the insurance company was required to pay attorneys fees and costs in addition to the verdict.
- $55,000,00 SETTLEMENT, the individual sustained a herniated disk as a result of the accident.
Please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case evaluation. Don’t waste any time: statutes of limitations set time limits on your rights to sue.